This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Jumpsuits are awesome, and here are seven that are so cute you’ll be super excited to wear them and sad when you have to take them off.
But first things first, why are they awesome?
They’re like the second cousin to dresses – they share nearly all of the same good qualities while looking different enough to mix it up and keep it fresh.
- All in one top & bottom, so you don’t have to scramble to find pieces that coordinate
- There is one (if not more) for every body shape
- No matter your style – there’s one that fits perfectly
- They take us from Summer into Fall with only the help of a simple jacket
- They can be dressed up or down making them ideal for work (or WFH) to the weekend
You probably have your own laundry list of reasons you love them, but it’s safe to safe we are sold.
Now, I promised you 7 awesome ones and here they are. I also added some suggested accessories below each if you’re looking for some new inspiration.
Now, onto the fun stuff.
#1 – If Your Style Is Classic Then Check Out This Jumpsuit
Now, I can practically hear your mind chatter about the straps. Never fear Sunshine – Here is an article all about Finding the Perfect Bra for all your Summer Dresses (or in this case jumpsuits) that’ll help.
What Makes It Great:
- The flowy top and pleated bottom adds definition to your waist.
- The loose fit is perfect for this hot, hot, hot summer weather where you don’t want anything too clingy (unless it’s a swimsuit).
As promised, there are accessories below. And while this neckline is perfect for delicate layered necklaces – it does scream for an exciting statement piece – like bold earrings or handbag.
Just a reminder – If you like any of the accessories shown, you can tap on them to shop now. Or ‘Heart’ them and you’ll get an alert when they go on sale. How cool is that?
#2 – If Your Style Is Minimalist You’re Gonna’ Adore This Jumpsuit
I love Cos. Their clean lines are like wearable modern art.
What Makes It Great:
- Pockets! Need I say more?
- The thick seat-belt straps are unique without over complicating the design
Something to keep in mind – if you’re petite you’ll want to consider a thin belt to give some waist definition.
#3 – If Your Go-To Style Is Polished – Prepare to Fall In Love With This Jumpsuit.
So Much To Love:
- I can’t even! The sleeve length, the neckline, and those oh-so-lovely pointy-toe mules are bonkers!
- It’s chic without taking itself too seriously
The only things missing are a gob of super-bold bangles. There are scrumptious black and white below, but a burst of color (like mint green or citrine) would really take it to the next level. Add a pair of dramatic, but simple hoops and you’ll cause car crashes.
#4 – Calling All Boho Girls – This Jumpsuit Is For You
If we’ve been hanging out for a while then you know I’m a rabid fan of Free People. And this adorable jumpsuit is exactly the reason why. So effortless, so comfortable, yet instead of looking sloppy and careless, it screams I just tossed this on and still look stylish.
Why It’s Awesome
- The front pleats are figure-flattering without losing that super comfortable vibe.
- At the risk of being accused of a fetish – more pockets!
Other than that, all you need is a chunky silver band and some crazy long chandelier earrings. The ones below keep the minimalist feels going while attracting attention to all the right places.
#5 – Sporty Style Has Never Been So Cute As This Jumpsuit
And here is our new weekend staple – one we’ll be sad we have to take off to wash it.
What’s Awesome About This One
- Where do I even start? The wide legs, the cropped hem make it flattering no matter how tall or not we are.
- The super fresh side ties give the illusion our waistline rivals Scarlett O’Hara.
All you need with this one is a wristlet and you are primed to run errands.
#6 – If Tailored Is Your Jam Check Out This Jumpsuit
This one has it all – simple, clean, yet stylish.
What’s To Love
- Can we talk about that flippin’ bow? It adds this delightful touch of feminity to what could severe menswear lines.
I’m not sure what they were thinking in regards to the styling. This calls for a chic structured handbag and sky-scraper heels in a summery pop of color.
#7 – If Creative Is Your Style Prepare To Be Infatuated
What Makes It Awesome
- Quite Possibly the most versatile jumpsuit here. You can literally do anything with it.
- Another one where the material is so light-weight and breezy that it’ll feel like tissue paper in this harsh summer heat.
There are roughly a bazillion accessory options for this one. So many in fact it’s hard to decide where to start. (But of course, we had to try.) I’m picturing a distressed denim jacket for waist definition and a major statement necklace to take advantage of that swoopy neckline. Is it just me, or can you totally picture this with those Ugg bow-tie espadrilles we chatted about a couple weeks ago in the Spring/Summer Shoe Post?
This is going to be another one, we wear to death and lament when we have to take it off. And isn’t that a wonderful problem to have?
That’s A Wrap Sunshine:
I don’t know about you, but I am sooo excited. I can’t wait to click ‘add to cart’ on these 7 cute as heck jumpsuits we’re going to love to wear.
How about you? Which is your favorite?
If you have a moment, leave a comment below and share with us.
‘Til Next Week.
Hugs & Happy Shopping.
P.S. Did you miss last week’s article about How To Accessorize Every Outfit In Your Closet? No worries! Click here and you’ll be all caught up!
P.P.S. Make sure to swing by next week. We’re going to be chatting about Fresh Ways To Accessorize Your Favorite Wrap Dresses.